Saturday, October 1, 2011

Clare Kelaher's Family - Blue Mountains Family Photography


I had the chance this morning to photograph my biggest group yet outside a wedding! There were 23 people there all up, and the goal was to capture every possible combination we could possibly think of.

Clare contacted me quite a few months ago, and we settled on October 2nd, it was the one day that everyone could make it. To our dismay, as the day approached, the weather forecast wasn't good.

This group of beautiful people battled through wind, rain, and freezing cold (about 10 degrees, but if felt like mighty less!!!) and all with those fantastic smiles!





Clare, you did a magnificent job of getting everyone together to create these special images to look back on. You are my hero!

I'll be in touch with your images soon

Mell.

ETA:



No comments:

Post a Comment