Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue Mountains Photographer - Bookings for 2012


I just wanted to wish all my beautiful clients and blog readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm excited to see what 2012 will bring for us as a family and also for my little business. I have a few big and new things planned and lots of bookings already for the beginning of the year. So check in regularly here, or for quicker and more recent info become a fan on Facebook.

Just a little PSA. January is very full with bookings right now, I'm happy to fit you in if you need a session in an honest emergency (or if we need to reschedule a booking already made because of rain). Otherwise please look to February for the next available bookings.



Merry Christmas to you and yours and see you next year!!!

xo

Mell Mallin.

No comments:

Post a Comment